Have a question about our products? Feel free to look for the answer below. If you have a question and you don't see an answer below, feel free to reach out to us by email.
Can I get a refund?
We hold a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your purchase at all, you can reach out directly to Amazon to process your return. Please send me your order number and I will take care of this issue right away.
Where are your products made?
Health Fats Co products are all made in the United States. We offer excellent competitive pricing because we want to show appreciation for our customers. The EPA and DHA count of our product, along with the lemon flavoring and purity makes it some of the best fish oil you can find anywhere.
Is it okay to pair these products with each other?
Yes, we suggest you pair them together. Although all of our products are sources of natural fats- they all have distinctly different benefits.
Specifically, we’ve found that the Omega’s found in our Fish Oil has numerous benefits for support of the brain, heart, and joints - as well as lowering overall systemic inflammation.
Our Black Seed oil as well benefits the heart and joints. However more importantly, the benefit of that product is its natural immune support. Black Seed Oil has been used time and time again to boost the body’s immune system. It’s been shown specifically to help fight colds and flus. As well as help the body work optimally and efficiently.
Our Algal DHA oil is the oil that is derived directly from algae. This oil contains a major key component - DHA, which accounts for 97 percent of the omega-3 fats in the brain. The unique benefits here include it being a vegetarian source of Omega’s and it’s shown to increase healthy pregnancies and is essential for brain development in children (I will say however - even if you’re not a woman, it’s a great product for maintaining brain health).
And our Cod Liver Oil contains both essential vitamins A & D which are necessary vitamins to overall health.
So if you’re able to combine the products, you’ll see a greater total body return, than if you take them separately.
- How do I know what products are best for me / if they’re doing their job?
- As a fat based supplement company, our goal is to bridge the gap between nutrition and supplementation. We as a society have become so used to being tired and bloated and moody. These problems aren’t normal. We’re supposed to wake up refreshed, ready to tackle the work week. More focused etc. Our goal as a company is to get people back to that feeling. We’re here to make people REALLY feel healthy again.
- The human body runs just like a car does with gasoline. Give a car good gasoline - it will run smoothly. In the same, the human body needs to be fed healthy sustainable sources of fats, carbs and proteins to function at its most optimal level.
- If you already eat natural fats and oils or cook with them - that’s great news! But do you know where they’re sourced? Do you know what the nutrient levels in the fats are? How much EPA / DHA / Essential aminos and vitamins? Are you cooking with these fats, and if so are the nutrients being cooked away with the heat?
- Our products are all sourced from the finest locations, with the highest dosage of nutrients available. Our fish oils and Algal oil is cold-pressed and refined to keep the highest amount of nutrients available. In fact just one serving of our Fish Oil is equivalent to 25 oz of Wild-Caught Icelandic Salmon.
- To feel the difference, you just have to try. We have plenty of reviews on Amazon where customers talk about how great they feel after taking the products for a couple of weeks. I’ll shoot you a quick picture of the benefits our current products offer
- Do you ship outside the U.S.
Do you sell outside of the US?
At this point in time, we currently only sell in the US. If you are looking for shipping overseas, please feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to let you know when we expand to other countries.
Is your product gluten-free?
Our softgels are not made using gluten and do not contain gluten; However, we cannot promise there is no cross-contamination.
What is the recommended temperature storage for the supplements?
Supplements can be kept at room temperature. That means keeping them in a 75 degree or less climate. The product should never be left in a climate of 85 degrees or higher for more than 24 hours.
If the package sits in the heat or hot mailbox for hours, will the hot temperature change supplements’ effectiveness and potency?
The product won’t denature or break down if it’s left in a climate of 85 degrees or higher for more than 24 hours. It’s highly suggested to take in your supplement package considerably sooner than 24 hours.